Friday, November 12, 2010

Welcome welcome...please, take a seat...no, I insist!

Welcome to my brand-spanking-new blog! Following after the footsteps of my mother, I've inherited a fairly crafty personality. Growing up in the foothills of Detroit (Oh how I miss the luscious brown skies...) I followed her around craft show after craft show after craft show. My mom would usually have a booth set up, but rather than selling crafts, she sold crafting lessons.


I guess what I am getting down to is I love to craft. I grew up loving to craft. I STILL love to craft. Nothing gets my heart pumping more than a Dollar Tree adventure, searching out all of the greatest crap to turn into treasure. Heck, the only thing my husband has to do to get me excited is mention the phrase "Color-me-mine". I used to go to our town's "Liberty Fest" just because they had a tent full of recycled materials you could make other things out of. The list goes on and on and on. 


So I am dedicating this blog to all things good and crafty. I'm not even going to attempt to make this a "themed" craft blog, because I have Crafter's ADD...If you don't believe me, just check out my living room floor on any given day...It looks like Chernobyl.


Oh, and in case you are curious, here is an insanely beautiful picture of me...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm posting here on your first post because, well, I just blog-stalked you all the way back to this one.
You're a riot and I am in love with your blog!